Search This Blog

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Annie’s grand entrance

What can I say Annie is the youngest, newest, and smallest of all the fur babies but she rules the roost that’s for sure? And sometimes it is with an iron fist. She came to our home at 6 weeks old and all of about 1 ½ pounds. She has more energy than I ever thought possible and loves to rough house with her older brothers and sister. Annie has three brothers and one sister (I’ll tell you all about them later). The day I got Annie I was in the market for a lap dog so I did what any good American woman would do and told my husband I was going to the mall to get a watch battery. When I got to the house my wonderful husband Adam was waiting at the door for me I held Annie up to is face and said “Hello daddy” he was so shocked he was frozen for a few seconds. After he recovered he told me it was a bad idea to get a new dog. The next day I was about to get off of work and I get a text from Adam it was a pic of him holding Annie up in the mirror I know he was in love from that very moment and yes she is daddy’s little girl. He lets her get away with murder sometimes. I am very happy to be able to share my house with so much life, love, laughter, and just plain noise. I would never advocate for any family to have a cat, pig, African gray, and 3 dogs but it works for me and thank god I found a man that it works for too.   

No comments:

Post a Comment