Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Help with Annie PLEASE !!!!

First off let me say I know this is my blog and I am supposed to have all the answers here right? Hells no I don’t have the answers that is why I started a blog to reach out to the ones that do. So here’s the problem I have the most adorable little Chihuahua in the entire world little 4 pound Annie. She was a surprise to her daddy and if you have kept up with my blog you know her story, but none the less she has become the apple of daddy’s eye his little girl. See Adam and I are unable to have children and yes my 16 year old Ayrton is his best friend after me of course but it isn’t like your own child especially since Ayrton came into Adam’s life when he was already 11 so our pets are like Adam’s children and Annie is his only girl actually his first girl ever and she is so tiny he thinks she is a baby even though she is now 16 months old. So that’s the first issue is that she is spoiled by daddy the worst but I must admit  I let her get away with a little more than the boys could get away with. I have heard Chihuahuas are hard to train and man I’m having a time with Annie. I started her off in a crate when we are at work. In the beginning I had a litter box in the crate with her and one in the living room and one in the bedroom (Annie slept with us in the room there is a doggie door in the bedroom but at first I didn’t want her in the back yard alone because of the pig). First I took away the box in the bedroom and let her use the doggie door. Next I took out the litter box in the living room and finally the one in the crate. That tiny little girl is so pig headed or something and so quick and sneaky. It seems that no matter how well I think I am watching her I walk into the formal living room that no one uses (except Annie for her toilet apparently) and wow that happened here. Mostly it is pee once a week or so I find poo. I have tried everything with this one and have run out of ideas do I bring the boxes back or what? If you have any ideas for me please share them you can post them as a comment or email them to me if that is more comfortable however if you have a great idea I would love to share it with everyone. My Email is alexis.johnson3@yahoo.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment